- Every student is required to perform at least one surgery under mentor’s supervision in second year.
- Case selection, preparation and presentation should be in accordance to the Institute protocol.
- Surgical session dates will be amicably decided between students and mentors.
- Though minimum two surgeries should be performed per session.
- For group discussion, case discussion and post-op follow up a private group will be formed.
- Management reserves the right to increase or decrease number of surgical sessions.
- Students should be eligible to perform surgeries in India.